EPA Approved One-Step Disinfection Products
- Extensive offering in both concentrates and ready to use spray formulas available for private label sub-registrations
- One-Step hospital grade Disinfectant wraps power of Cleaner, Fungicide, Virucide (incl. HIV, HBV, HCV), Mildewstat, and Deodorizer in one product that meets and exceeds EPA requirements
- Tuberculocidal options availableØ Complete turn key EPA regulatory support
Broad Spectrum Antimicrobial Properties:
Quaternary Ammonium Compounds provide full spectrum protection against bacteria, fungi, molds, and viruses. Offers hospital level asepsis control ideally suited for the needs of salons, spas, barber shops, and exercise facilities protecting both nail technician and client.
Areas of Use:
Whirlpool Pedicure Spa, salon and barber instruments, and other washable hard, nonporous surfaces of: Appliances, Bathroom fixtures, Bathtubs, Cabinets, Chairs, Countertops, Desks, Doorknobs, Floors, Garbage cans, Sinks, Tables, Telephones, Toilet bowl surfaces, Tubs, Glazed tiles, Walls, and other hard nonporous surfaces made of: Formica®, Glazed ceramic, Glazed enameled surfaces, Glazed porcelain, Metal, Plastic (such as polystyrene or polypropylene), Stainless steel and Vinyl and plastic upholstery.
Turn Key Services:
MiQropure Laboratories manages all aspects of the liquids business so your company can focus on its core competencies. Here are some of the services offered:
- Agent relationship for all federal and state EPA registrations, renewals, and ongoing correspondence
- EPA regulatory training for staying in compliance
- Marketing support for development of labels and collateral materials
- Competitively priced products manufactured in California
- Referrals for packaging and labeling needs
- Overall relationship management